When you promote ProSam, you get:
Swipes are regularly optimized and updated for best performance.
1. Affiliates are not permitted to use any terminology in ads or landing pages that are considered non-compliant by the FTC or FDA. Affiliates must be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Federal Trade Commission Act (“FTC Act”), the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (“CAN-SPAM Act”), Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations and guidelines implementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act, the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (“FTC Testimonials Guide”), the National Advertising Division decisions of the Better Business Bureau, and other federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
2. Affiliates are NOT permitted to use ANY before/after photos that belong to ProSam in their online promotions without permission.
3. At this time, affiliates can run PPC campaigns, except on Google (or any Google property). In addition, affiliates are NOT permitted to bid on any ProSam or Beyond 40-branded keywords on any PPC networks.
4. Affiliates must not use terms such as “scam” and “fraud” in their review articles, social media posts or pages about ProSam or Beyond 40.
5. Affiliates are forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of ProSam or any Beyond 40 products.
6. Affiliates may not link directly to the ProSam order form. Direct linking to cart or order forms from any ads or landing pages is not allowed and will result in permanent banning.
7. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell ProSam or any Beyond 40 products from other websites as a "reseller". Affiliates are not authorized to sell products claiming to be ProSam, or promoting ProSam on retail sites such as eBay, Amazon, or any sites that fall into the category of retail sites.
8. ProSam will be solely responsible for all customer service.